Contact TVUSD District Quick Facts Required Notices Schools and Calendars
California State Standards Educational Technology Electives Graduation Requirements High School Course Catalogs High School Instructional Materials Independent Study PE K-5 Visual and Performing Arts Positive Prevention (STD / HIV Education) Summer School Student Testing TVUSD Math Course Pathways and Team School Accountability Report Cards
Annual Notification Packet Enrollment Family Engagement/Parent Meetings TV Council PTA Hot Weather Guidelines Resources & Links Pearson - Curriculum and Textbooks McGraw Hill Connect Ed Student Fees, Donations and Fundraising Transfers Understanding Educational Acronyms Volunteers
Program Directory Alternative Education AVID Before and After School Child Care (BASES) Career Technical Education English Learners Foster Youth (GATE) Gifted & Talented Education Library PBIS Preschool Programs Safe & Drug, Alcohol, Tobacco Free Schools Single Plan For Student Achievement Transitional Kindergarten Title I Programs Wellness Program
Board of Education Board Policies Budget and Financial Reports CFD Financial Disclosure Reports (AB1666) Local Control Accountability Plan Measure Y
District Directory Accounting and Payroll Business Support Services Child Welfare & Attendance (CWA) Educational Support Services (ESS) Facilities Development Health Office Human Resources Development (HRD) Information Management Systems (IMS) Maintenance & Operations Nutrition Services Public Information Office Purchasing Risk Management Special Education Superintendent's Office Transportation
Current Openings EdJoin Substitutes
Resource Page for Employees



●  Transfer requests to a different school within TVUSD are only being accepted to a Wait List (please see # I. 2. below). You will ONLY be contacted if we are able to approve additional students from the Wait List.

●  Transfer requests between districts are available now. Responses for NEW students from other districts will be mailed early August.

> ALL transfer requests are based on your school or district of residenceaccording to

   the address where you live, even if your student does not attend that school or district.


> ALL transfer requests are subject to space availability at the school, grade and/or program

   requested, depending on the time of submission.  They are NOT guaranteed.  Please plan on

   attending your school of residence, unless you are notified that your transfer is approved.


> ALL transfer requests are reviewed individually, and siblings may be notified at different times.


> If you are moving into another TVUSD school's boundary and wish to attend your new

   school of residence, please contact your current school and they will coordinate the change.

   If this is the case, but you wish to continue at your current school, please see # I .1 below.


> If you are moving into the Temecula School District boundary, or have disenrolled for

   2 weeks or more, please follow the Enrollment and Registration process through the district's

   Centralized Enrollment Center.  Enrollment and Registration and Transfers are two separate

   processes and new students must enroll at their school of residence until they receive a

   response regarding their transfer request.


> Transfers are not available for Transitional Kindergarten (TK) students.  They are placed at

    one of our schools by the Centralized Enrollment Center.  If you would like to request a different

    school, please contact them directly at (951) 506-7937. 


> Charter or private schools:  Students within the TVUSD boundary who attend a charter or

   private school must follow the Enrollment and Registration process through the district's

   Centralized Enrollment Center to attend their school of residence.  To request a school other

   than your school of residence, you may submit a transfer request to a different school below

   (please select "Not a Current TVUSD Student" on the transfer form).  Transfers to a charter or

   private school are not available, you must contact them directly.


 I. Transfers between SCHOOLS within the Temecula school district (INTRAdistrict)




                     PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT SCHOOL OF ATTENDANCE.  (If they are on break,

                     please contact them upon their return.)


                     If you are scheduled to attend your school of residence and move outside of it's boundary

                     (within the district) before attending, please go to # 2.


                                  Please note:  Great Oak High School has been deemed an impacted school;

                                  continued attendance at this school is not guaranteed if you move outside of its

                                  school boundary.  Continued attendance to all schools is based on satisfactory

                                  attendance and behavior, as well as space availability for students on a transfer.



           RESIDENCE (OR #1 ABOVE):   Click here


     3.  During the 2013/14 Boundary Change, students who applied for a boundary-related transfer were

          granted GRANDFATHERED STATUS to the corresponding school(s) before the boundary change

          took place. Grandfathering was based on the affected residence address and student grade level,

          NOT on the length of time at a school or schools.  A Grandfathered status is valid as long as

          the conditions outlined in the Grandfathered letter that parents/guardians were sent continue

          in place.  These are:


                    i.   The student’s residence continues to be the Grandfathered address

                    ii.  The student is continuously enrolled

                    iii. The student has satisfactory attendance and behavior


II. Transfers between different school DISTRICTS (INTERdistrict)


      1.  TO REQUEST TO ATTEND TVUSD from another district:   Click here


       2.  TO LEAVE TVUSD and go to another district:    Click here