TVUSD Summer School at TMS 2016
Summer school starts on 6/13/2016. For questions regarding summer school prior to the first day PLEASE contact your school sites counseling office.
Summer school staff does not start until the 1st day of summer school 6/13/2016. Prior to Monday June 13th PLEASE DO NOT CALL the Temecula Middle School's counseling office.
1. APEX – Credit Recovery (NON COLLEGE PREP) at Temecula Middle School. There are no fees for these courses. TVUSD APEX Credit Recovery program is supported by online course content. It is not intended for original credit. Credit recovery courses are designed for incoming senior students and non grads to meet the minimum standards to meet high school graduation requirements and do NOT provide students the rigor required of a college prep A-G approved course.
- 6/13/16 -7/08/16 ONLY 2015/2016 11th-12th can register for Apex
- Sessions will be: Either Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday and they will be either 7:30-9:30 or 9:45-11:45.
2. Credit Recovery College Prep at Temecula Middle School. There are no fees for these courses.
- Classes meet 6/13/16-7/8/16 Monday through Friday
- Sessions will be: Monday through Friday 7:30-9:30 or 9:45-11:45
- 15/16 FRESHMAN may take Math course only - Algebra 1, Geometry, or Algebra 2.
- Courses to be offered: Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II, English 9, 10, 11, Chemistry, Biology, World History, US History, and Spanish 2.
3. Temecula Education Foundation - Accelerated Summer School Courses at Temecula Middle School
- Fee-based courses for Grades 9 -12 are offered by the Temecula Education Foundation (TEF). TVUSD serves as the accreditation body for these classes.
- Registration will be available at www.temeculaeducationfoundation.org beginning Monday, May 2, and ending Wed., June 1. No refunds will be made after Monday, June 6.
- Classes fill quickly; there is no guarantee of additional sections being offered.
- TEF summer acceleration high school classes will be held at Temecula Middle School. Dates are June 13- July 8 (Monday, July 4, is a holiday.).
- One-semester classes will be 7:30AM - 9:30 AM or 9:45 – 11:45 AM; full-year course are 7:30 AM – 11:45 AM.
- Courses to be offered are based on teacher availability and student enrollment. Courses are subject to change.
- Accelerated high school courses are demanding and rigorous; they are not for every student. More info is on the TEF website, www.temeculaeducationfoundation.org.
STUDENTS MAY NOT MISS MORE THAN ONE DAY TO RECEIVE CREDIT FOR ANY SUMMER SCHOOL COURSE
Credit Recovery Courses Offered
The following credit recovery classes are being offered this summer. After the June 9th Registration day many classes are full. You are welcome to come the first day of summer school to see if there are "no shows" and we can add you to the class.
|Algebra 1 A||English 9A||World History A||Biology A|
|Algebra 1B||English 9B||World History B||Biology B|
|Geometry A||English 10A||US History A||Chemistry A|
|Geometry B||English 10B||US History B||Chemistry B|
|Algebra 2A||English 11A|
|Algebra 2B||English 11B||Spanish 2B|